Wednesday, July 13, 2011

16 Days and Counting...

As many of you already know, we'll be moving to Louisville in 2.5 weeks...July 29th to be exact! Crazy as it sounds, we do not have a free night until the day we actually get to our apartment in Kentucky! It has been insane trying to cram everything into three weeks--places we want to make sure to visit, people we want to see, and on top of all that, school and work! We are just exhausted these days!

I am finishing up my final class for my degree within the next week and a half! Most of you know that I walked in the spring but still had two online classes over the summer in order to complete my requirements. One was a work-at-your-own-pace class, so I've been done with that one for a while now. The other is my last religion class...and it is a tad more work than I was expecting/wanted. Not to mention that my professor is about the most liberal non-Christian that I could've possibly gotten, so that always makes it fun...considering I am taking a class on the Bible. Pray that I would find that time to make it a priority in these busy days!!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are to begin this new phase in life. Lately, I have come to realize that Brian's thoughts are very rarely focused on something other than seminary. For the past two years, he has had to finish up the degree that he no longer had a real passion for...and now he gets the opportunity to have that passion again. Obviously, he is beyond excited. And our apartment reflects that excitement. He already has about half of it packed up (I know I will be more appreciative of this during our last week here)!!! 

We are heading to Daytona this weekend to spend some time/say goodbye to Brian's grandpa and his Uncle's family. It'll be a nice trip...it's usually always pretty relaxing when we spend the weekend over there. We were just in my hometown for the last time this past weekend (besides a possible stop on our move up to KY). It was great to see everyone from North Oak and hear their encouraging words and prayers over us...God has definitely used that church to bless our lives and our marriage!

So that pretty much sums up what is going on with us at the moment! 
As always, thanks for following :)

-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment